I printed Tia with my laser printer and colored her with Copics. The papers are all from Echo Park's Sweet Summertime collection and the sketch is from Card Positioning Systems.
I printed the sentiment using SNF Goody on a little Cuttlebug tag and tied it onto the ribbon with a button and 2 colors of Timeless Twine.
This card is also for the following challenges:
- Stampin' for the Weekend - use a tag on your project
- Wild Orchid Challenges - ribbon and bows
- Digital Tuesday Challenge - "It's all about the girls" (and use a digi)
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - anything goes
- Copic Creations - shading on and/or around images (I did some on the image and a little shadow to ground her)