Hi all! Today I have a CAS card for some challenges:
First I sponged 3 different colors of Distress Inks through a grid stencil, then I stamped the sentiment from Extra Time with Versafine using my MISTI. Finally I punched out a butterfly from black cardstock using a Martha Stewart punch and glued down just the body so the wings could stick up.
This is for the following challenges:
- CAS(E) this Sketch! – sketch
- Uniko Studio - Things with Wings
- CASology – Flight
- SSS Monday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon – Something that starts with B (butterfly)
- SSS Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
I hope you like it and TFL!