Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Garden Party and AMYRS66

I know I used the Making Memories Garden Party for my last Amy Rysavy Friday Sketch card, but as soon as I saw the 4 circles on this week's sketch, I immediately thought of the flowers and chipboard in the collection:


To embellish, I added Papertrey buttons tied on with crochet thread to both flowers, some little pearls to the butterfly, and May Arts ribbon to the heart (which was punched with the Crop-A-Dile II so I could thread the ribbon through it).

The corner was done with the Stampin' Up! punch, then sentiment block was cut with a Spellbinders die, and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Limited Edition set Everyday classics.

The size of the card is 4.5"x6.25". I have a box of off-size invitation envelopes and that's what size card fits in them. I used this size because my 4 embellies were a little too large to fit on a standard A2 size card.

I hope you won't get tired of the Garden Party stuff because I have a bunch of it and I plan on using it! TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and beautiful! Looks like you used the swiss dots CB folder? Can't wait to get mine! I love all the garden-y action on this card and could never tire of it; I am so in the mood for spring and this card just confirmed that!! Lovely blog you have, too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!