Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Michu

This week we had our choice of Softpencil images and even though I'm usually more of a dog person, I just can't resist Michu!! I chose this super cute image called Michu is Flying a Kite:


I colored Michu, the ground, and the kite tail with Copics, and paper pieced the main part of the kite, which was also popped up with foam tape.

I hope you like it and TFL!

Other materials used: patterned paper - Fancy Pants; border punches - Martha Stewart; rub on sentiment - Stampin' Up!; buttons - Making Memories; ribbon - May Arts.

2 comments:

  1. Maureen, I like this very much. It is so clean and crisp but cute at the same time. Well done! What paper have ou used for this? hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Maureen! I´m going to draw more Michus for you ;)
    I like so much the papers you used and how is colored Michu. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!