Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some Odd Elements

I found a little mojo to play along with another Some Odd Girl anniversary challenge - yay! This time I chose the Some Odd Elements challenge where you have to pick at least 3 things from the list to incorporate into your card. I chose Shaped card, Embossing, and Orange and came up with this:

TinyTiaBow1
I used the super cute Tiny Tia Bow and a computer generated sentiment using the LD Little Piggy font. After printing, I taped down the Nestabilities die where I wanted it and ran it through my machine. Then I embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder.

Tia was printed at about 3" tall and colored with Copics and colored pencils/odorless mineral spirits. Finally she was attached with foam boosters.

This card is also for the following challenges: I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. SUPER CAS style card! Love it! Thanks for celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and love the embossing! Thanks for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, sweet image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the CAS design and the coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!