Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wishing You Wonderful

Today is my day to post on the YNS Blog and here's what I came up with:

WishingYouWonderful1
I used the new Wishing You Wonderful set and FTL #140 from Clean & Simple Stamping. I paper pieced the whole tree and added a little heart button tied with thread (inspired by the stamp Natasha used on her FTL sample). I did some simple straight stitching and added the sentiment from the set. The whole tree is popped up on foam boosters so it qualifies for YNS Challenge #42 - Pop It Up!

I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love that fun tree and its dotted trunk!! The sentiment is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maureen this turned out treerific!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!