Saturday, February 4, 2012

YNS Sneak Peek!

Yay! It's almost time for another Your Next Stamp release! Starting today, the DT will have sneak peeks for you of the new stamps coming out on the 8th. Check out the YNS Blog every day to see which DT members will have peeks for you.

Today I'm showing you a peek of the Large Postcard stamp and die set. I made a shaped card (just love those!):


I also used a sentiment from the Fancy Frame Sentiment set.

I stamped the large postcard right onto a piece of patterned paper then cut it out with the matching die. I added a scalloped heart with a button tied with twine and faux french knots in each corner of the postcard with baker's twine. Finally I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on a matching base.

This is also for PaperPlay - "Get in Shape." TFL and I hope to see you back on the 8th for our New Release blog hop!

4 comments:

  1. This post card is SUPER Fun, love the retro-y shape with the scallops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Maureen! I love this shape card!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!