Monday, September 3, 2012

Celebrating You

Hi all!  Today I have a sneak peek for you of one of the sets that will be released by Your Next Stamp this month!  The set is called Heartfelt Sentiments and comes with a whole bunch of really great sentiments!  I used 2 in my card today, along with the Fancy Frame Stamp and Die combo:

HeartfeltSentiments1a

And when you open the flap on the die cut, here’s what you see:

HeartfeltSentiments1b

I just love the fonts in this set – so sweet and fun!  You can check out the YNS Blog to see which of the other designers are sneak peeking and then I hope to see you back on the 6th for our September Blog Hop! 

This is also for Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes and Divas By Design - Celebrate. TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! What a neat idea, to make it interactive. I love that stamp/frame combo. I'll have to put that on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I love the kraft and white! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simone Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen, oh how elegant! Lovely idea to have the hidden sentiment.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the CAS feel to this card and the sweet little window effect... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that you used the fancy frame die with the new sentiment set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!