Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Luv U

Hi all!  Hope you had a great Christmas!!

I’m here with a reminder post that you still have a week to enter the current All That Scraps Challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes!  I have a really CAS card for you today:

PJEmma1

I used PJ Emma who was colored entirely with Copics.  She’s popped up onto a piece of my fave washi tape.  I cut the sentiment with old Quickutz dies out of a piece of white cardstock with another fave washi tape stuck on it.  I then machine sewed the letters in place.  I hope you like it!

And we hope you’ll play along!  Don’t forget that you need to use a stamp that’s sold in the ATS Store.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I'd love some jammies like that-they are adorable. Love how you used the washi tape-very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!