Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forever

Hi all!  I have a Fun Friday post for you today!  Our theme this month is “Hugs and Kisses.”  I used Cute with Wings Dress Up Fhiona and the matching dies to make Fhiona into a little Love Bug:

CuteWingsFhiona2

I cut her outfit from patterned paper and did a bit of coloring with Copics.  Next I cut the antenna and added little punched hearts to the ends.  Finally I added in her cute little face.

I used the heart die from the Whatnots Seasons Set One to cut 9 hearts from different papers and sewed them onto the card 3 at a time.  I got the idea from the last card here.  Such a neat addition – I think I’ll be doing it again in the future!

Lastly, I added a sentiment from the We Connect set from Paper Smooches.  The twine is from Timeless Twine.

Don’t forget to check out the YNS Blog to see all the other Fun Friday projects!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable!! I love how you did the dimensional hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hearts Maureen! When I steal this idea I promise to give you credit ;>)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!