Thursday, August 29, 2013

Naughty & Nice

Hi all!  I’m back with my second card for the TCP Tuesday challenge:

RaisingCane1

I know it’s a little early for Christmas cards, but I was flipping through my TCP stamps and came across this one that I haven’t used and the idea of putting him in front of a really tall tree popped into my head!  The set is called Raising Cane and just like all the bun sets, it’s totally adorable!!  I colored him with Copics, fussy cut him out and mounted him with foam tape.  The tree top was cut with my Zing using Make-The-Cut and a Lettering Delights file (sorry can’t remember which one!).  I added a chunk of brown cardstock for the trunk and a sentiment from the set.  Hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!