Monday, September 15, 2014

YNS After the Hop Party!

Hi all!  We’ve got more inspiration for you today!   My card uses a bunch of different new release products:

 

HalloweenCuties2

First I hand cut my own tag shapes from patterned paper and then stuck them down to another piece of PP.  Next I ran it through my diecut machine twice with the smallest of the Stitching Holes dies on the top of each of the tag shapes.  I handstitched a strand of purple embroidery floss through all the holes and stuck the ends down on the back with tape.

I stamped all the different sentiments from Ghostly Greetings with Versamark ink and covered with white embossing powder, then I stamped the spider web and spider from Halloween Cuties in the top left corner, drawing in the hanging thread with a pen.  Finally I stamped the candy corn and bat (also from the Cuties set) on white cardstock, colored with Copics and fussy cut them out.  I added them both to the card with foam tape.  BTW, the face on the candy corn is from Fun Faces.

You can check out all the other After Party inspiration at the YNS Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!