Thursday, February 19, 2015

Congrats

Hi all!  Today I have another Fun Friday post for you.  Here’s our Color Challenge:

YNS Color Challenge 8

And here’s our Sketch Challenge:

YNSSketch-8

And here’s what I came up with when I combined the two:

WhatNotSentimentsFour1

I stamped the background with 2 shades of orange ink and the Mini Ink Splatter.  

I cut a strip of white cardstock and stamped the 2 long edges with part of a stamp from the Stripes and Stitching stamp set and my MISTI.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Whatnot Sentiments Set Four in 2 parts, again using the MISTI.  I popped up the sentiment strip up on foam tape and that was that!

Please check out the YNS Challenge Blog for more inspiration and all the details to play along with us!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!