Friday, November 27, 2015

Coneflowers

Hi all!  I took advantage of some… ok, MANY Black Friday sales and Power Poppy was one of them.  I got several new images including this Easy Breezy Coneflowers set (it comes with 2 matching sentiments, but I chose not to use them this time).

EasyBreezyConeflowers1

I printed it on watercolor paper and watercolored with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  I added some Lucy sequin mix and a sentiment tag from Mama Elephant.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the way you've coloured these beauties up (and how FAB that you had a fun time at the Power Poppy Sale!) and I really like your sequins and star embellies which are perfect for the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully coloured design with these coneflowers Maureen! You did a beautiful job and the sequins are just the right touch too. Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coneflowers look so real, Maureen! This design would work for almost any occasion - you chose a great one! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, wonderful watercoloring. I love the bit of shadow behind your flowers, really makes them pop! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the watercolor look, Maureen! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!