Sunday, December 13, 2015

Joy

Hi all!  I have a fun shaker card for you today:


Just a note: it looks like the card is wrinkled, but that's actually the plastic pocket it's in.  And it's not actually wrinkled, just wavy.

I printed the image Christmas Tree Time on watercolor paper and colored with my Gansai Tambi watercolors.  The Joy sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the sequins are from Lucy.

I took a half-size page protector and cut that in half to make an A2 sized pocket.  I used my wood burning tool to seal the edges and cut off the holes and perforated seal lines from the original pocket.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling image and your coloring is just beautiful, Maureen! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shaker card, Maureen, that image is just too cute!! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet idea for a shaker! I can see the snowflakes too, and your colouring is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with such a cute image, thanks for playing along at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!