Friday, March 15, 2019

Happy Easter Box Card

Hi all! Today I have a box card for you using The Greeting Farm images and a bunch of Lawn Fawn dies:

I should have taken some pics during the process, but I was actually filming it on my phone and it didn't go well, so no pics or video!  Anyway, I'll tell you what all I did :)

I felt like doing colored pencils on kraft and making a whole kraft project, so I did!  I stamped all the images (some multiple times) with Gina K.'s black amalgam ink on the Toned Tan paper with my MISTI then colored with colored pencils and blended with Zest It.  I put it back in the MISTI and overstamped with Versafine because it gives such a nice black, crisp line.

Unfortunately I don't have dies for this set so I cut them out with my Scan N Cut.  Apparently my SNC had a little difficulty with the tan background so I had to trim off some weird extra bits with scissors.

The box parts were cut out of Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock and the patterned paper is from the Doodlebug kraft 6x6 paper pad.  Then I just assembled everything (make sure to put in that paper for the back panel before you assemble because it's harder once the box is put together).  Most were just stuck on with my ATG gun, but a few things were popped up on foam tape.


I hope you like my project and TFL!  ~Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!