Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon...

So I've finally started my very own blog. You may be able to tell from the title what it's about, especially if you're a stamper and/or scrapper. C.A.S.E. stands for Copy And Steal Everything, except that I will not be stealing, at least I hope I won't! Whenever I use someone else's idea, I will try my very best to give credit where it's due. So I guess my title could stand for Copy And Stamp/Scrap Everything. If you ever see anything not credited where it should be, please LMK and I'll fix it ASAP!

The reason why I'm so focused on CASE-ing is because I'm VERY influenced and inspired by other people's work so that's where most of my creations come from. By posting my works, I get to share what I love doing and hope that I give others like me ideas about how to take influences and alter them to be their own. There will be the occassional post with my original creations or possibly stuff about my life, but I think most of my posts will be CASE studies. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!