Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beee Mine

For today's card, I used Laura's Sketch 19 from the 2 Sketches 4 You blog. I also used one of my new Huggabuggs from Stamping Bella - Beeemine. She is just too cute - love her!!


I stamped and colored her with Copics first, and then decided I wanted a black and white color scheme so I dug out this old Doodlebug patterned paper and some black cardstock. At first I was trying out some really wide red ribbon for that strip down the center, but the bows were way too big for this little image, so I came up with the swirly cardstock strip. Again, I tried red, but then decided if the heart was the only red, it would pop more, so I added the yellow strip instead, with white ribbon and a white button. Hope it works. TFL!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to 2S4Y Maureen! Your card is absolutely darling! Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - terrific coloring.

    I love the black/white/yellow color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so stinkin' cute! love it sososoooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo cute! Love it ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is adorable. i love the design in the background...with the yellow ribbon-the focus is right on that little bee! TOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!