Sunday, February 8, 2009

Floral Dress Me Anya

I adore paper piecing the clothes in the Dress Me and Wardrobe #1 sets for Anya - it's just too fun! I think this dress below is my fave outfit (with the short dress in a close second place) so far. I can't wait to see what outfits she'll have in the future!

For this card, I used Sketch1 from the Club Anya Blog. I turned it on its side to accomodate my Anya image and changed it to an A2 sized card, instead of a square:
I've been trying to use up some of the really old supplies I have, so this is a bunch of stuff from Making Memories that I got in a kit years ago (plain and patterned papers and pearl pin). I also added some May Arts ribbon and some half pearls. The little tag was cut with a Cuttlebug die and the sentiment is from the Panda Friends set. TFL!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!