Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Your Next Stamp News and Sale!

Your Next Stamp

I made it onto the YNS Design Team!! Yippeeeeee! You can see the announcement here. I'm doing the happy dance over here and I'm so relieved that Karen decided to announce the team early - I was so stressed out waiting for the news! Now if my order would just get here so I could play!

And now for a sweet sale: You can get 15% off everything in the store for the rest of the week!!! Yay!! The sale code is THANKS and will end Sunday at midnight. Have fun shopping!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Maureen! You are amazing! YNS are super cute stamps... can't wait to see your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maureen congrats! You'll be real busy! I'm so happy that everyone is noticing your awesome artwork!! Look forward to seeing this line =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, congratulations to you Maureen and I am looking forward for the inspirations and to share ideas with you and the other DT members :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Maureen, I hope you have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maureen! Many congrats hun!! Woo-hoo! I really hoped you'd make it, as I love your work! Look forward to getting to know you and working with you and the rest of the gals! Hugs, Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Maureen!!! your works are amazing so you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Maureen! I'm so excited to work with you on the YNS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYYY Cant wait to get started working with you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!