Tuesday, May 4, 2010

La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #37


It's time for another La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! This week our theme was chosen by Jana (who is now a full time member of the DT - yay Jana!!) and is a color challenge:


This was a real challenge for me since I don't normally use colors like these, and here's what I came up with:


I used Flower Bouquet Maya and my own sketch, keeping it pretty simple since I didn't want to knock your socks off with too much of these bright colors! Maya was colored with Copics and then I just layered a bit of cardstock, a white embossed piece, and some 'bellies.

This card is also for Charisma Cardz - girly card with flowers, and Allsorts - animals.

Before I go, I want to let you know that whatever image the hostess uses on her project is 20% off for the week of the challenge, and this week it's Window Lala! And since we have a new requirement that you must use a La-La Land Crafts image on your projects, don't forget that we have all these fabulous new digi images available now!

We'd love to have you play along with us! All the details can be found on the La-La Land Crafts blog. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Maureen!! You did a fabulous job of incorporating the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Maureen! You did a luv-ly job with this challenge! I really enjoy seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!