Friday, November 5, 2010

Tag - You're It!

Waltzingmouse Stamps is having a fun contest right now - to make lovely Christmas tags! I fully intended on trying to make at least a few, but time got away from me and I only managed this one:

Labels4 2
I used Very Vintage Labels No. 4 and a sentiment stamp from Verve. I ran my glue pen over the thin lines of the label and poured ultra fine glitter all over it. I added a bunch of 'bellies - buttons, hand dyed seam binding, twine, and rhinestones - I had so much fun making this!

This tag is also for Charisma Cardz - "With love at Christmas" and Delightful Challenges - stitching. I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Your label stamp looks lovely on this and the dotted paper really adds punch to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fab tag ~ anyone would love this attached to their pressie ~ and unlike the wrapping paper , will want to keep it!!
    amazing!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen
    A beautiful tag,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag, Maureen! Love everything! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen this is beautiful I love the colours and design it looks gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas creation. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maureen, what a gorgeous tag. I love the papers and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!