Monday, July 15, 2013

You’re Special

Hi all!  I have a card made for the Color Throwdown 5th Anniversary challenge:

SentimentSampler8

I’m currently enrolled in Online Card Classes’ Summer Card Camp 2 and this coincidentally happened to be the first week color theme.  I also used one of the Camp sketches for this card.

The bow was made using a My Favorite Things die and the sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler

BTW – if you have some time, please go over to the YNS Blog – I have a coloring video up that I’d love for all of you to see!  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome CAS design...you have used such a great layout and I love the bow!!! Thanks for helping us celebrate the Color Throwdown's 5th Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clean and simple design! Love the stitching at the top of the big banner pennant. Thanks so much for joining us for our big celebration at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!