Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Walk

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a few challenges:

WinterWalk1

I used a Ppinkydolls image called Winter Walk and the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The image was printed on my laser printer and colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  I did the out of the box die cutting technique with a fishtail flag from Your Next Stamp.  The embossing folder is from Stampin’ Up! and the sentiment is from the Santa Express Train Carts.

This is also for the following challenges:

I hope you like my card and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card Maureen, this image is so sweet. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Maureen, this is so cute! What an adorable tiny snowman on your image! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love that sweet image and the way you cut it out of the box!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Happy Holidays :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Maureen, this is beautiful! Your colouring is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at TMS - your card will be up on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cool. :) Love the image & design of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!