Monday, December 15, 2014

WMS December PJ Party, Post #5

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]
Hi all!  Ok, this is my last project for the Pajama Party.  This is for Challenge #4 – sketch:
PAJAMA-PARTY-sketch-9
And here’s my card:
Labels4 6

I used 3 different WMS sets for this card: Very Vintage Labels No. 4 (frame), Gift Card It (sentiment), and Vintage Circles, Small (tree).

Here’s how I made the tree – I stamped and image from Vintage Circles onto striped green paper and cut it out with a petite scalloped circle die.  Then I cut it up so I had a triangle shape, plus a little bit extra on each side.  I folded the extra bits to the back and taped them together, then I glued in a little scrap of brown cardstock for the trunk.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet with the ornament paper background and that cute little folded tree! Great job on all of your WMS PJ party projects Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers, and that little tree is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!