Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did somebody say button?

The MFT Guest Designer Challenge for this month was to use buttons and since I've fallen in love with buttons lately, I decided to play! Here's my card:


I used the set Hangin' with my Peeps and of course I had to do paper piecing and paper tole with the image, so I pieced the sweater and then cut out the bench and woman, popping them up with scrap cardstock because it would have been so much harder to try and fit foam tape on those skinny slats. Then just for kicks, I also popped up the chicks!

You can see the dimension a little better in this picture:


The background was all airbrushed before I attached the bench/woman. After everything was stuck down, I went back and hand-sewed on the wave of buttons.

The patterned paper is all Basic Grey, the cardstock is Bazzill, the flower is from MFT, and the buttons were from my stash. TFL and I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!