Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bookworm Bookmark

Hi everybody! Surprised to see me? Yes, it has been AGES since I blogged last and it's due to a serious lack of mojo. I've had issues lately and it completely sucked the creative energy right out of me! But I'm starting to feel better and hope to be creating regularly again soon. Until then, here's a little bookmark I made today: Bookworm I used a Hannah Lynn image and a computer generated quote I found on the internet. She was watercolored with Tombow markers and then I put clear laminating film over the front and back of the bookmark to protect her from wear and tear. I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! I love the quote-that's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!