Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nancy’s Party Cards

Hi everybody! Today I have 3 cards to share with you! None of them involve stamping: I cut them all out with my Zing using Make-The-Cut and Lettering Delights files. Specifically, I used Nancy's Party (by the awesome Nancy Kubo). This first is a simple cupcake done with patterned papers from Basic Grey: Nancy'sCupcake1 This next is an adorable bear cupcake done with Stampin' Up! and Bazzill cardstocks, plus a teeny bit of Trendy Twine: Nancy'sBearCupcake1 And this last one is a modified card - you can see that the present is the "card" (the only part that opens up where you can write a message). The rest of the card is just the layers of the turtle that don't open up: Nancy'sTurtle1 These are also for Delightful Challenges - anything goes. I just adore making shaped cards and I'll have one more for you real soon! I hope you like them and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!