Monday, June 25, 2012

You’re So Tweet!

Hi everybody! I finally have a stamped card for you today!

YoureSoTweet1
I used You're So Tweet from Your Next Stamp (the sentiment is included).

I inked up my stamp with a light gray Tombow marker and stamped onto the cardstock. Next, I outlined and colored in the image with Prismacolor colored pencils (no odorless mineral spirits this time - just straight coloring). Super simple and I think it looks almost like I drew it myself! Lastly I stamped the sentiment in gray ink to match the softer colors of the image.

This is for YNS Challenge - Anything Goes. I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun technique Maureen! So glad to see you getting inky again!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tweet :>) Sorry, I could not resist! What a great look the grey gives - CAS perfection :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great! thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!