Saturday, March 29, 2014

Perfect Pennants

Hi all! A while back, I got an order from Stampin’ Up! and I totally forgot about it until now!  I used the current sketch #88 from Papertake Weekly and came up with this:

PerfectPennants1

I got the Perfect Pennants clear mount bundle and used a sentiment, as well as a banner die, from the bundle.  All the patterned paper is from the Watercolor Wonder paper pack and I used Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango inks on the square watercolor panel. 

I also used the Gold Squares One (along with the Classic squares) to do the debossed square panel.  In case you’re wondering, I showed the Gold Squares One in the haul video I posted yesterday.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The designer paper is fabulous and I really like the stitching at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the soft colours, Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!