Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thanks Diagonals

Hi all!  Today I have a card that was made for the Papercrafts March Gallery Challenge  - use the colors Mint and Melon:

Diagonals1

I used a Calypso Coral cardstock base that was embossed in white with a graphic from the Diagonals stamp set from PTI.  Then I used the Diagonals Die set to cut out pieces of white PTI cardstock.  I stamped them with graphics from the Diagonals Additions mini set using (retired) Mint Melody ink.  I then popped up the pieces on foam boosters.  The sentiment was also embossed in white and is from ME - Many Thanks.  The final touch was a bunch of stars cut from Mint Melody cardstock using the Confetti die and topped with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and Glossy Accents. 

I hope you like it and if you’ve got an extra minute, why not check out the other entries in the Gallery?  Some great stuff to be seen there!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!