Sunday, March 9, 2014

Rainbow Watercolor Thank You

Hi all!  The other day, a neighbor unexpectedly gave our family a bag of avocados from their tree so I wanted to make a card to say thanks:

ManyThanks3

I used Many Thanks from Mama Elephant with some white embossing powder from Hero Arts and my Versamark pad on a Fabriano note card.  I scribbled over the embossing with my new Neocolor II watercolor crayons in a rainbow of colors then went over the scribbles with a wet water brush.  Finally I added some Darice sequins.

This is also for Virginia's View Challenge – Watercoloring.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rainbow water-coloring, Maureen! The framing and sentiment are simply prefect for this design. Thanks for linking to Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty rainbow water-coloring, Maureen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!