Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still More Verve

I realized yesterday while finishing up my Anni-VERVE-sary challenges that I was doing mostly "scrappy" cards with almost no stamping and no coloring! I can't remember the last time I actually used my Copics!!

This card is more of the same using Sketch #7. Since I didn't want to just keep using the same images over and over again, I decided to do a few of the sketches with the focus on the sentiments. I thought this one went perfectly with this Daisy Bucket Designs paper from their Love You line.

Other materials used: Thankful Blossoms - Verve Stamps; Ruby Red cardstock and ink - Stampin' Up!; ribbon - May Arts.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the scallop edge and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Amazing colors! Great job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and what a lovely sentiment too.
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!