Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You're Amazing

Today's card was made for 2 different challenges: the Amy R. Friday Sketch #26 and the Verve Stamps August Project Parade which is to use pink and brown.

I used one of my new Verve sets, Artful Elegance, for the flower center and the smaller brown strip, and then I embossed the bigger brown piece with the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. I traced over the embossed Swirls with a clear glitter pen and also drew in some lines on the Prima flower for just a bit of sparkle.

The finishing touches are the sentiment from the Thankful Blossoms set and the pearl Dew Drops.

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning card!!! I love the colors, the layout, and the use of the flower! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love this color combo. Your card is so beautiful and elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - great card! I LOVE the large flower and the colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the color combo!! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love that big, beautiful flower. Thanks for playing our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!