Monday, August 17, 2009

More Coffee with Friends

Flourishes is hosting a sketch challenge over at Rubber Stamp Chat this month and I liked the sketch so I decided to play:


I used the set Coffee with Friends and papers from the DCWV La Creme stack. I paper pieced the cup and saucer with 2 different papers and did some inking and distressing on most of the pieces.

This card was also made for the Timeless Tuesday challenge, which is scoring. I did 3 lines of scoring on my vanilla base to separate the dots and swirls embossing.

Lastly, the sentiment is from There She Goes. I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Maureen! I love this card! The polka dots, separated by your scored lines from the swirls is just the perfect touch! Fab card! xx Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. good grief...this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!