Saturday, August 15, 2009

Out of this world!

This week's theme for Pile It On is "Oh Boy!" - make a masculine card, use the word boy, etc. I just got the Dress Up Billy set from Pink Cat Studio so I had to use it for today's card:


I already bought the Lily & Billy Accessories set a while back on sale so I used the astronaut suit and sentiment with Billy. He was colored with Copics, cut out and popped up with foam tape. The big star is a Nestie that I embossed with the Swiss Dots folder to match the patterned paper, which is some REALLY old stuff from American Crafts. I added Stardust glitter pen to the planet, some grosgrain ribbon, a charm and zig-zag stitching to finish it all off.

Challenges (only 3 this time!): I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!