Monday, July 16, 2012

CAS X3

Hi all!  I loved FTL 199 over at Clean & Simple Stamping so much that I made 3 cards with it!

The first (which fits in a business size envelope) uses the Plentiful Petals Die-namics from MFT and a sentiment from Paper Smooches’ Sentiment Sampler:

SentimentSampler2

The second card (which fits in a 6 3/4 envelope) uses an image and 3 sentiment stamps from the Party Posse set (I drew in the parentheses):

PartyPosse1

The third (which also fits in a 6 3/4 envelope) uses There She Goes’ HSH Holiday Additions.  The wreath itself is a 2 step image and then I paper pieced the bow on some Basic Grey patterned paper and glued it over the wreaths.   The sentiment is also from the same set:

HSHHolidayAdditions1

This last card is also for There She Goes – Christmas in July.  I hope you like them and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. I like your "tall" FTL cards! Like the flowers and the "squeal" card is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!