Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sending Smiles

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the MFT Guest Designer contest using their sketch (which was turned on its side and elongated into a rectangle):

AirplaneGreetings1

I used the Airplane Greetings die and stamp set combo (isn’t it just too much fun?!).  The plane, propeller and wing were all die cut out of patterned paper and then I stamped the stripes onto the plane body.  I stamped the 2 different targets onto another piece of PP and punched out with circle punches.  I die cut the banner and stamped the sentiment and attached it to the plane with some rustic twine.

The PP is all from the My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart – Be Amazing paper pad.  I used Distress Inks to stamp and sponge on the edges of the papers.  The plane and banner were attached with foam boosters.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!