Monday, July 9, 2012

Is that a cupcake…

on your head?  is the name of this adorable image from Stamping Bella:

CupcakeOnHead3
The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches and the sentiment and matching die are from Stampin’ Up!  She was colored with Copics and the patterned paper pieces were cut out with my Zing using Make-The-Cut.  Have I mentioned lately how much I love MTC?  I added some silk ribbon from PTI and machine stitching to finish this off.

This is also for the There She Goes challenge – sewing, and MarkerPOP - fur/hair. I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh how adorable! I love your card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Thank you for joining TSG challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just darling. Thanks for joining us at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
    Hugs
    Sami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!