Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Celebrate Birthday Princess

Hi all!  Today I have a card made using the MFT WSC sketch (I flipped it so it's the mirror image):

BirthdayPrincess1 

I used the PI Birthday Princess set (which includes this and other sentiments) as well as the smallest flower from the Plentiful Petals die set.  The papers are from the MME Follow Your Heart – Be Happy paper pad and the twine is from the Twinery.  She was colored with Copics and her crown and dress were paper pieced.

This is also for Crafty Creations – Buttons and Loves Rubberstamps - Paper piecing. I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! These soft colors are gorgeous. I flipped my sketch, too. :) Great job!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love this cute PI with the paper peirced crown and dress. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love the paper pecing on the crown and dress! Soft pretty colors too! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Maureen! Great job coloring that sweet image and I love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how adorable thanks for participating in our paper piecing challenge at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!