Saturday, July 14, 2012

You’ve Got Mail

Hi all!  Today I’ve got a card for you using the MFT WSC Sketch:

HappyMail1

I  used the PI Happy Mail set and papers from the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments paper pad.  She was stamped on watercolor paper with Black Brilliance ink and partially watercolored with my Tombows, partially paper pieced (her dress), and partially colored with Copics.  Why is that?  Because I did some coloring on the dress paper with a Copic marker and then without thinking used Copics on her shoes to match.  When I realized what I did, it was too late to take it back, so I colored the heart and flag on the mailbox with the same Copics.  The great thing is that all these look fine together!!

I finished it off with a sentiment flag and a couple of buttons sewn on with baker’s twine.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!