Friday, October 30, 2015

Festive Holiday Wishes

Hi all!  I have a card for a few challenges:

ChristmasSpirit1

The little elf is from Christmas Spirit and the sentiment is from Jingle Greetings, both from Mama Elephant.  NOTE:  I finished the card then decided I wanted the sentiment gold embossed, but I lost the stamp set!!  I’ve been looking and looking and know it will turn up just when I’m done needing it! lol!

I stamped the elf with Memento ink, colored with Copics, then overstamped with Versafine.  Finally, I cut him out using my ScanNCut2.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. ADORE your coloring. Absolutely superb, Maureen! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of colours and patterns, all looks so good in the pinks. Fab colouring and the sentiment looks just fine in black, no need for the gold. Thanks for joining TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elf is simply adorable and your colouring skills are brilliant. I love all the different shades of pink/purple you used, makes for a beautiful background. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elf is simply adorable and your colouring skills are brilliant. I love all the different shades of pink/purple you used, makes for a beautiful background. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!