Friday, October 30, 2015

Make Every Moment Count

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for Uniko’s challenge – Geometrics with the optional twist of circles, triangles, or squares.  Here’s what I came up with:

ExtraTime2

I used a couple of Uniko sets: Today, Tomorrow, Always Extra Time and Background Builders: Round in Circles.  First I stamped the circle border in dark brown hybrid ink diagonally across the front of the white card base, then I cut around it with scissors.  I adhered the brown patterned paper behind the front of the card base and stamped the clock and hands.  Finally I stamped the sentiment.  All stamping was done with the MISTI.

This is also for SSS Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love the warm tone and placement of stamps, Maureen! You rock with stamps and MISTI! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! I love the dotty paper, the way you've cut out the paper for the circles on the lines! And I love that sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with our Geometric challenge at Uniko this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking and super elegant masculine card Maureen and fantastic use of those Uniko sets.
    Thanks for playing along with the geometrics this month at Uniko. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous masculine card & use of geometrics. Lovely to see you using your Uniko stamps too, it puts a smile on my face :) Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!