Thursday, October 15, 2015

YNS Challenges

Hi all!  It’s time for our new challenges over at Your Next Stamp!  For the next two weeks, we have this color challenge:

YNScolor-25

And this sketch challenge:

YNSSketch25

As you can see, I went with the sketch this time:

SprinklesSewCute1

I used the new Sprinkles - Sew Cute stamp set and matching dies.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set, the Circles - Stitching Marks Die Set, the Circles Die Set, and for the straight lines of stitching on the largest panel of patterned paper, I used the Tiny Stitches - Stitched Line Die

The bunny was stamped and colored with Copics.  I mounted her on the circle with foam tape and both the image and sentiment were stamped with brown hybrid ink.

This is also for Crafty Creations Challenges – Don’t be blue (there’s no blue on this card).

We hope you’ll play along with us!  All the details can be found on the YNS Blog.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love that adorable bunny image! So cute the way he is sewing the carrot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!