Oops! I missed the post by Karen where she tagged me! Here are my answers:
1) 10 years ago I was in my second year at law school. I was in a relationship, but we broke up a few years later. I had a part time job reading books onto tape for a blind student in my class. It was kind of boring, but helped me read some of my assignments at the same time!
2) 5 things on my to do list: CLEAN!! That's actually probably all 5 right there as the house is a mess! I also feel like I need to get more stamping done. That's about it right now. Oh, I need a haircut too. I hate getting my hair cut so I wait until it's a complete mess, then wait some more, and some more, and then grudgingly get it done. I think I only get about 4-6 haircuts per year!
3) Fave snacks are whatever I'm craving at the moment. It could be potato chips, cookies, candy... Just about anything!
4) If I was a millionaire I would buy a lot more stampy stuff. Oh wait, I'd need a bigger house to hold it all, so I'd buy that first, move, then buy more stampy stuff!
5) Places I have lived include Oahu, Hawaii. Yup, that's it!! AND... I went from my parents' house to my husband's house, so I've only lived in 2 different places on this island as well!! I went to college and law school here too so I've never been away from the island for more than a couple weeks on vacation. How boring am I?!