Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flutter Anya

I just got a huge order from The Greeting Farm, so guess what you'll be seeing lots of for a while? *grin*

My favorite from this order has to be Flutter Anya - she's just too cute, especially with those little buns on her head:


I used Amy Rysavy's Friday Sketch #57 because I thought it fit Flutter Anya really well. I pulled colors from the pink paper for her dress, and colors from the butterfly paper for her wings. The panel she's on is airbrushed to match (with the Nestie left in place for that clean white edge). For the pink layer, I punched it as well as a bit of white cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch and layered them together.

If you enlarge the picure, you can see that I added a couple of tiny pink heart rhinestones to the hearts on her wings. What's not captured in the picture is all the glitter that I added to her wings with a Stardust pen (drawn on all the lines and dragged around with a waterbrush for an all-over sparkle).

Lastly, the sentiment is from the Wonderland set, ribbon is May Arts, and the paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie.

3 comments:

  1. too cute i also love the Flutter Anya she reminds me of spring...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! She is adorable with her buns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!