Friday, May 28, 2010

Clean & Simple Flower Card

So this card may not be all that clean & simple (the flower has 8 layers, not counting the button center or leaves!), but I got the sketch (FTL 91) from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog so that's what I'm calling it!

Bloom1
I used the Blossom Two Nestabilities (I just love that shape!) for my flower, cutting 4 pieces from the larger size and 4 pieces from the smaller size. 2 of the pieces of each size are the dotted paper and the other 2 pieces are white tulle. Next I sponged some Distress Ink on the paper flowers and then crumpled them up. I uncrumpled the layers then stacked them how I wanted and added the pearl button for a center. The leaves were handcut, sponged and crumpled. All papers are from the DCWV La Creme stack and the sentiment is from the Bloom set from There She Goes.

This card is also for Timeless Tuesday - make your own flowers and ABC Challenge - V is for Vintage. I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!