I used the Monkey Gone Bananas set and a sketch from Truly Scrumptious. I stamped the monkey on kraft cardstock and colored him with colored pencils/odorless mineral spirits. Then I cut him out and stuck foam boosters on the back. The word "bananas" (part of the sentiment in the set) was stamped on patterned paper and cut out. The paper is from the Crazy Love 6x6 paper pad and the little letter stickers are really old Making Memories.
For the finishing touches, I used some pink Timeless Twine, a felt heart cut with a Nestabilities die, and some little half pearls that I airbrushed light pink with a Copic marker.
This card is also for the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant - "Be My Valentine"
- Going Grey - "Animal Antics"
- Stamp with Fun - Love
- Cupcake Craft - incorporate something red
- Creative Card Crew - "For a loved one"
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Love
- My Time to Craft - "Hearts and Flowers"
- One Crazy Stamper - Pink