Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bananas About You!

Today is my day to post on the YNS Facebook page and here's what I came up with:

MonkeyGoneBananas2
I used the Monkey Gone Bananas set and a sketch from Truly Scrumptious. I stamped the monkey on kraft cardstock and colored him with colored pencils/odorless mineral spirits. Then I cut him out and stuck foam boosters on the back. The word "bananas" (part of the sentiment in the set) was stamped on patterned paper and cut out. The paper is from the Crazy Love 6x6 paper pad and the little letter stickers are really old Making Memories.

For the finishing touches, I used some pink Timeless Twine, a felt heart cut with a Nestabilities die, and some little half pearls that I airbrushed light pink with a Copic marker.

This card is also for the following challenges: I hope you like it and that you'll come by our FB page to see what other eye candy has been posted by the DT! TFL!

10 comments:

  1. oh what fun, and such scrummy papers!!... i`m bananas about it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is very fun and adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this lovely week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper.
    :) Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card - such fun x Thanks for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week and we hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, the monkey is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the monkey! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, this is so cute! I love that paper and the image you chose! Thank you for playing the One Crazy Stamper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card as always! :)

    How have you been? I´m very glad you visited my blog! I send you many hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maureen these are soooo cute, what a fabulous job you did with the paper piecing and your coloring is FABULOUS!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!