Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Ellie with Pressies

Thursday is my day to post on the YNS Blog and here's what I came up with:

MiniElliePressies1a
I used Mini Ellie with Pressies and some Echo Park paper to make a little decoration you can hang on a gift. I cut a strip off the 12x12 sheet, punched 1 edge with a Fiskars punch, and accordion folded to make a medallion. Ellie was colored with Copics and cut out with a Nesties circle. I matted it with the next larger Nesties circle and glued them to the front of the tag. Then I also decorated the back:

MiniElliePressies1b
The sentiment was cut with a Quickutz die. Finally, the hanging ribbon is some hand-dyed seam binding.

This is also for ABC Challenge - P is for Pink. I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...this is just sooo cute! Love the little image and all the sweet pink! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck!
    Hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW Maureen thsi is sooooo sweet, LOVE this design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Maureen that image the softness of the colours I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!