Monday, January 16, 2012

Sweet Pea

Today's card was made for the last Wee Memories challenge, which is a sketch challenge. Here's my card:

SweetPea1
I used the Sweet Pea set from There She Goes and papers from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two (Blush) 6x6 paper pad.

I colored the flowers with Copics and did some straight stitching with my machine. Finally, I finished it off with some twill and a button tied with twine.

This is also for The Pink Elephant - fave color(s). I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, the colours are stunning and the stitching looks great. Well done!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation. Love all your dp's and that image is so sweet, Thanks for sharing at The Pink Elephant this week. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and lovely! Those sweet peas are WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!